From pre-collection services through recovery of delinquent account receivables, it makes sense to turn a difficult task over to professionals with the experience, equipment and motivation to do the job.
With consumers owing significant sums in medical bills, at Central Credit Audit, LLC we help our medical clients:
- pursue collection of these debts in a professional and courteous manner
- ensure that both our client and the debtor can fairly and amicably settle any outstanding debt
An increasing number of utility bills are becoming delinquent, forcing some accounts into collection. This may cause utilities to cut budgets or raise rates at a time that is particularly painful for those they serve.
Collectors at Central Credit Audit, LLC understand a bad financial situation and are trained to:
- treat both the client and the debtor with a fair and amicable approach to collection.
- make sure consumers are secure in knowing they can keep their home warm, the lights on, or their water running, while making timely and sensible payments toward their past due account.
Simply put, without incoming revenue your business cannot operate. Our professional team of collectors at Central Credit Audit, LLC can make sure that:
- your accounts are prioritized by making a claim to the balance early on
- your company budget won’t be constrained due to delinquent debt from vendors or customers
- our corporate clients can dedicate their time and energy to running their businesses
Retail & Service Collections
Collectors at Central Credit Audit, LLC are trained to:
- provide a simple and open method of communication with consumers who have fallen behind on their payments
- understand that this can happen to virtually anyone
- pursue an effective and amicable collection process that produces very real results for our clients
Educational Institution Collections
Fees such as tuition, student loans and school lunch accounts are often a key part of any educational institution’s budget, and when left unpaid, can severely damage an institution’s ability to fund classes, supplies and activities.
Central Credit Audit, LLC can help colleges and universities, public school districts, and even private schools:
- recover outstanding debts
- aid in maintaining their budget throughout the school year
The pre-collection notice is intended to be the last communication between you and your customer regarding the amount past due.
When you’ve exhausted all the internal options in your receivables department, Central Credit Audit, LLC will:
- send a pre-collection notice on your behalf to let the customer know that if they do not resolve the debt immediately, the account will be forwarded to Central Credit Audit, LLC for collections.
The goal of the pre-collection notice is to get payment. The way it is written can make the difference for a customer agreeing to pay, resolving the balance due, and retaining them as a customer.